THE IVERIA . A COSMOPOLITAN ADDRESS
THE IVERIA is the flagship residence of The Ove Collection. It is inspired by cosmopolitan New York. Located at 2 Kim Yam Road, the freehold residence is a collection of 51 exclusive homes in Prime District 9. Its prestigious city address, striking architecture, and stylish interiors epitomise the best of cosmopolitan living.
The Iveria brings together the two sides of the city. The light and the dark. The contemporary and the contemplative. The raw and the reflective. One side of its facade is sleek and reflective, while the other is contemporary and bold. This is an architectural icon in the making.
THE INTERIOR PALETTE
A modern and minimalist material palette lets you to express your personal style, and taste. Off-form concrete, rare in condominium interiors, is cleverly used as a feature wall for a clean and bold aesthetic, while stainless steel and marble complement the cool, grey tones. For balance, a sophisticated selection of timber finishes introduces a warm and welcoming ambience.
Aesthetically and sensibly designed spaces make for an unsurpassed quality of life. Special care has been taken to ensure there is ample wardrobe space for all your belongings. A luxurious ensuite bathroom lets you take your time to soak in the city skyline views.
Arrive home to a modern, tranquil sanctuary. Live in an exclusive neighborhood with lush city views and convenience at your doorstep, but away from the hustle and bustle. There is also a smart parcel collection box system that makes it convenient for any parcel delivery.
THE ALFSIESCO LIFESTYLE
A key design feature of The lveria is the generously sized balconies. Which are essential not only for ventilation but can become usable, practical spaces with their fully closable louvered windows.
Use the balcony as a flexible indoor-outdoor dining area, a home garden, an extended living room, or simply to admire the panoramic sunset views, made even more spectacular with the balcony’s glass railings. The possibilities of this purposefully sizeable space are as limitless as your imagination goes.
THE LIVING EXPERIENCE
Behind The lveria’s ethos is the belief that a home is a place where you can express who you are. With a neutral and minimalist palette, you are free to adapt your home to suit your lifestyle.
Large windows are designed for the home to feel bright, spacious, and airy. Spruce the space up with some indoor plants and marvel at the panoramic city skyline views. After all, a lifestyle isn’t just what you do outside your home, but how you live every day.
THE GARDEN OASIS
A suite of thoughtfully curated facilities set amidst a lush landscape brings enjoyment to everyday living at The Iveria. Enjoy a sunset cocktail at the Sky Deck, lounge with the little ones at the Cascading Terrace, or entertain family and friends at the Gourmet Dining area that comes complete with a teppanyaki grill.
A suite of thoughtfully curated facilities set amidst a lush landscape brings wellness into everyday living. Listen to your inner being and feel comfortable in the space around you. When you are one with nature, you enjoy health, wellness, and absolute peace of mind.
The Iveria’s flexible layout allows for the spaces to be customized to suit different lifestyle needs. For example, the study can be converted into a walk-in wardrobe or even a utility room.
The Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) parking system also offers added convenience after a day out downtown. With the help of a robotic valet, vehicles are efficiently and quietly transported to and from the nearest parking lot with a simple tap.
|Developer||Macly Iveria Pte. Ltd. (UEN: 201806296Z)|
|Architect||The Ove Collection|
|Address||2 Kim Yam Rd, Singapore 239320|
|Site Area||14,579 sqft|
|No. of Units||51 exclusive home|
|Expected TOP||30th April 2023|
|Expected CSC||30th April 2026|
|3-Brm + Study||Size||No. of Units||Price From|
|Type A||85 sqm / 915 sqft||17||$2.2M|
|Type B||88 sqm / 947 sqft||17||$2.3M|
|Type C||84 sqm / 904 sqft||17||$2.2M|
|Total||51 residential units|
- Location. The site is located at the corner of River Valley and Kim Yam roads. This is just on the outskirts of the Orchard Road shopping district, and pretty close to the Raffles Place / Shenton Way / Marina Bay business and financial heart of Singapore.
- Shops, Banks, F&B, Supermarkets, Hotels. The Iveria location is almost directly opposite the Killiney Road area, with its old shophouses and coffee shops still serving traditional hawker fare. There is even a 24-hour Fairprice supermarket there, 3 minutes walk away.Killiney Road leads to the Somerset section of Orchard Road. A 15 minute stroll should bring you to Orchard Road itself, Singapore’s longest and busiest shopping street, lined with all sorts of retail offerings, dining outlets, hotels and malls.For something nearer at hand, there are UE Square and Robertson Walk, around 9 minutes walk, or 650m away. A Cold Storage supermarket outlet can be found at UE Square.Great World City is another 9 minute walk in the other direction. Besides Food Junction and other eateries, it offers a supermarket and wide range of retail options.
- Lifestyle Options. The Iveria condo location is close to Robertson Quay. This is a favourite lifestyle enclave among many, exuding a cosmopolitan ambience with its art houses and artisanal shops, wine bars and pubs, restaurants and bistros and alfresco cafes. Some of these are housed in converted warehouses and conservation shophouses, a reminder of the heritage of the quay beside the Singapore River that add richly to the unique character of it.
- Schools. The Iveria location is within 1 km of the co-ed River Valley Primary school. In fact, within walking distance actually. In addition, we have Anglo-Chinese (Junior) at Winstedt Road, Alexandra Primary School at Prince Charles Crescent, and St Margaret’s Primary at Wilkie Road within the 2 km radius as well. Other than that, there is the Chatsworth International (Orchard Campus) at Cairnhill Road, and the International School Singapore (Paterson Campus).
- Nearest MRT Stations. The Somerset MRT station on the North-South line is roughly 11 minutes walk or 800m from the Iveria condo location. In addition, when the 2nd phase of the Thomson-East Coast Line starts running in 2021, the Great World station will be about 8 to 9 minutes walk away.
- Accessibility. The Iveria location is within the Core Central Region, close to the CBD. It is 10 minutes drive off-peak to the Raffles Place / Marina Bay Financial District, which is why the River Valley area is popular with tenants. It also offers quick access to the expressway network via the Central Expressway, by cutting through Oxley Road.
You are welcomed to download the full The Iveria Condo Floor Plans and eBrochure at the links below.
The Iveria Singapore is being developed by Macly Group, in a joint venture with Lim Wen Heng Holdings Pte Ltd.
Macly is a local real estate development company that has been operating since 1987.
In the process, they have established a solid track record of residential developments that have included landed and cluster houses, private condominiums and commercial property, and mixed developments. They were among the first to lead the “Compact and Affordable” trend.
International Developments and Joint Ventures
The Macly Group has developed a number of projects in partnership with Roxy-Pacific Holdings Limited as well. Among these are Nottinghill Suites, Haig 162, Natura @ Hillview, and mixed developments like Eon Shenton and Millage.
In addition, Macly has ventured abroad into overseas markets. It collaborated with Roxy-Pacific to launch the “Wisma Infinitum”, an 800+ unit project in an upscale location in the Kuala Lumpur CBD. Macly also launched Skyville 8 @ Benteng in Kuala Lumpur recently, in partnership with Premium Developer Sdn Bhd.
Lim Wen Heng Holdings Pte Ltd
Lim Wen Heng has been established since 1994 as a construction specialist in Singapore. It has achieved A1 contractor ranking with the Building & Construction Authority (BCA).
It prides itself on its ability to build modern, functional homes that embody its vision of “Creating Beautiful Homes for Everyone”.
We’d love to hear from you. If you have a quick question or want to visit our showflat, feel free to call, email or use the contact form to the right. We can’t wait to hear from you soon!
** 24-hours hotline
(Please call us for actual showflat location)